Social Media Webinar Training
On April 6, 2011, the HandsOn Network AmeriCorps VISTA Leaders hosted a webinar: Social Media Strategies for Nonprofits. The webinar focused on using social media in a nonprofit context to promote events, recruit volunteers, raise awareness and engage in a dialogue with constituents and others in the field. In addition, we covered branding and marketing guidelines, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), evaluation and tracking, damage control and bad press, and local social media.
The webinar was recorded. You can access the recorded webinar by clicking here.
Here are some links that were included in the presentation:
- Trends in social media: http://bit.ly/eybk5A
- Limitations of social media: http://bit.ly/gGxeAQ
- Social media outlets: http://slidesha.re/f6zUBn
- Managing Clients:
- The importance of a good message: http://bit.ly/gZyjo1
- Using 4 Square to advance your Non Profit’s mission: http://bit.ly/dILUvY
- 10 Metrics you should be monitoring: http://bit.ly/f8jBZO
- Become a SEO rockstar: http://bit.ly/eFoYlo
- 5 steps to successful damage control: http://on.mash.to/f0g84X